a ditsy poem about my derriere.


A ditsy naughty silly poem before the weekend!

 i turned around to look at my derriere,
and thought, what a rump...! what a posterior...!
no shyness in its presence in its firm roundness,
a wiggle here a wiggle there, in its tease boundless!
i had to smile for, often i have thought,
what be the thoughts whose gaze i have caught,
openly staring at the roundness of my bottom,
a gaze most fixed and ideas... lustfully solemn?
and thus, began the appreciation,
of a rump, of a posterior , a new admiration,
small, most definitely it did not know to be,
neither big but, sexily proportioned, i began to see.
forward, a new love affair between me and my posterior,
to exercise it and help it be an even better derriere!
for those that wish to gaze upon it and enjoy the sight,
then best to make it a most delicious display, an indulgent delight!

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts