My king...my sheik


I didn't want to rush, I wanted u to exhale
I didn't want your fantasy to derail
A cloth of red to cover my fair hair
And the rest of me in nakedness to share.
My sheik u shall be for as long as the night
Allows us in each others company  to delight
I shall dance and feed u with pleasures sweet
My body and mind with rich voluptuous thoughts, u,  shall greet.
The heady scent of erotic promise will hang heavy between u and I
Surrender to deep kama sutra of body, spirit and mind, we shall not deny
For, everything about us will be the desire to please each other
The give and take, between u and I, the most intimate kind of fodder.
Oh my king u are!...my sheik....my lover most dear
U make me sexy, deliciously  wanton, so womanly sincere
How can I not dance for u and steal your heart and colour your mind erotic
For, everything about u and I, is just simply  hypnotic.

RB.

  



Comments

Popular Posts