Eternally sexlike




i wondered, if forever i should claim this connect between u and i,
i think, no matter where or when, that which does niggle, we cannot deny...
out the window i can stare and lose myself in thought,
having a feeling, u out there, in imaginings of my soft and desirous flesh caught.
i wondered, if forever, u would never, forget how we knew to
share,
when in front of u, real slow,  to peel off my clothes i did dare,
and, with every little reveal of my curves the cherriness of nipples hard,
unfairly i play, the trick, the advantage the trump card.







to display the lean of my rump my bums my cheeks round and firm,
on my knees to go, for, the sight most sexy i would imagine to confirm,
a slight spreading of legs, an arch of the back, a perfect position from behind,
for you to step forth, hands on my hips...to begin the grind.
forever, i would imagine, a thought like this would have u knocking on my door,
forever, to play and thrust and grind and taste and inhale... untamed, desire for sure,
forever, u and i, will know to wake that growl that grunt that moan that intimacy, most us...
forever, eternally sexlike, sensual erotic lustful...nothing superfluous.

RB.





Comments

Popular Posts