Hold me close and dear



Never  to reveal too much for, what would the draw card be,
If, today, tomorrow and every other day, all of me I let u know and see.
But, never to hold back and let u know in my thoughts u know to live,
And to my mornings afternoon and nights, a naughty delicious meaning give.
Enough I shall share to have u wonder what more could there be,
And thus, to return over and over in the hope, more of me to see,
Playfully naked my thoughts to share, my desire to have u close,
And, imprint on your mind the shape of my form, how inviting my repose.
And, even though much shall be kept secret and veiled, no need for u to know it all,
Never shall I hesitate to seek your company, never shall I stall,
To hug u close and kiss u soft and whisper how
You're missed,
And every time u go away , to have u back real soon again, it shall be wished.
So, tonight as the stars twinkle above u and I,
Close your eyes and maybe my form u might espy ,
Naked u know I am, even though little might be clear,
And that image u might envisage, till we meet again, hold it close and dear.

RB.






Comments

Popular Posts