Contribution archaicly modern and seductively engaging


( i find it strange when many know not to appreciate language should it have a tinge of archaic...like Shakespeare...those that know not to appreciate the art of that time and the beauty of a more formal approach to speaking and expressing a feeling...an emotion...thank you for this contribution...i feel it, I sense it...and...i want it....word for word...)


BEYOND THE INFINITE


Come lie with me, I said
Let me feel your closeness.
And as we gaze beyond
The furthest reaches of the stars
An expanse of infinity beyond our ken,
The wonder mounts at the softness of your skin
Your seductive curves and tender lips

A gentle hand touches all of me
Knowing what and where and how
To slowly, simply, willingly bewitch me
You guide me true
To all that you wish to be savoured and explored
From the delicately twinned and hardened peaks
Until the deepest realms of Paradise found

And after the thrall, we sleep below the starlit canopy of night
Beneath the multiplicity of pinpricks light
Extending from one horizon to the next
A never-ending universe
Wherein we slumber
Entwined in one another
A single entity, united
The aeons may pass
Yet we still remain as one
Unchanged, unending.

KR. 







Comments

Popular Posts