the desire a binding decree


i wanted to look u in the eye...and...before speech my mind did capture
rather...in the moment get lost...the eyes speaking volumes...a rapture
i wanted not to resort to words...for they lay restriction to emotions felt
but, rather, to surrender to the core of me , the essence of adoration smelt

...from every pore of my being...

i wanted to splay myself before u in my unreserved nakedness
for there be no shame no inhibition yet, vulnerable in my non-bashfulness
for, should u ignore me...not see how stuck on u my imagination and thought know to be
the desire of u be a binding  decree

...no holding back....

aaah....darling lover...darling man who resides so deep in my imagination
where be u this fine eve , your presence would have been a validation 
that anything imagined into reality wished, could be
but...alas ...tonight alone and behind closed lids is the only place u, i shall see.

RB.
    






Comments

Popular Posts