are u accepting of self?



how often i smile to myself and think
what a lucky being i am

in my exposure freedom, no shame, no need to explain
why such an ease felt when most of my ideas in nakedness pram.

i have been asked about many of my idiosyncrasies
those that have shared in my company have been the beneficiaries
of the many facets that make me
from the downright real and boring to the very erotically sensual i have revealed for them to see.

we are creatures that are made of layers and layers of many things different
no matter how we look to others in ourselves we should be confident
and every moment spent alone
to love oneself more be prone
for where be the first source of respect
for if ourselves we should neglect
what a sad and tragic state of affairs
when self-loathing the mind snares.

there is no such thing as perfection
but nothing wrong to strive for it and give it attention
just to remember in that journey to better oneself
need not mean self love and well being one should shelf.

around me a mindset different i feel
others, the acceptance of self more real
no longer the need to defend and explain who and what they may be
but rather an embracing of all they be, that fantastic.... menagerie.

....and thus i raise a toast to a healthy mind and a serene state of being.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts