to see one of my worlds...


let us meditate in two
sit across from me, would you
and in your head space allow me in
to nibble at your thoughts would be a win.
once i settle and your mind read
an erotic thought to plant the seed
and as the tingle begins to grow
a surge of blood, a lustful flow.
even though our eyes be closed
emotions deep, a desire imposed
a meeting of two souls transcending
from the bodily form ascending.
the depth of yearnings burning
overwhelming surging
the desire to be one imploding
at all restraints corroding.
the feeling to want the other within
a meditative coital union begin
for when two  minds meet on another plain
from physical contact we shall refrain.
a sinking into velvet depths
a painful breathing, erratic breathes
and when every level of contact mental be reached
that physical space between us will be breached.

i shall possess u
as u will me....
that my dearest is the way to conquer the mundane, and join me, one of my worlds to see.

RB.
 

Comments

Popular Posts