my special day!



today be a special day of mine
today the Divine
chose to bring me into this world
many moons ago my path in life unfurled.
before me, once more a most perfect day
how can i not get lost in it, without delay...
why would i hold myself back from greedily going forth to conquer
why would i not imagine every action of mine on joyous liberties to squander...?
i shall let the whole of me be kissed from the very longest of my hair
to the very tippy of my toe to share,
with all that knows to be flamboyantly happy and free
with all that understand the meaning to...simply be...!
we shall skip hand in hand across memories kind,
we shall many forgotten treasures find,
we shall laugh and giggle and be full of mirth,
we shall recognise and acknowledge our life's worth.
 we shall happily wallow in knowing how blessed
every second of life be, putting agonies to rest,
we shall know, no matter  the moment no matter the time
it is always right, it is always an instant prime.
to grow and accept and take and give
to know to let go and fully live
for tomorrow will become a yesterday
and thus today to live to the full... without delay!

Good morning glorious day of birth... 24 Oct!!!

RB.
 


Comments

Popular Posts