oh gorgeous lover!


 if , quietly, peaceful in my seat i should sit,
an indulgent serenity, would be my grit,
an internalisation of spirit and self,
a conscious desire external intrusions to shelf.

that ageless selfishness to pamper my thoughts,
narcissistic endeavours, shares with those small of mind, aborts
for, how soft and giving and wanting it be
every imagined idea in my head, u would see. 

the pleasures my flesh would know from your touch,
the yearning in your eyes, simply too much,
the ache that builds and throbs and calls...
every part of my being with such intensity trawls.

my mind does reel my head be full
a state of desperate need, the pull.
and thus, myself to caress with care
waiting for that moment myself to share.

oh gorgeous lover ...!...so there...in my head u reside
the torture of your absence knows not to subside,
your hands in my hair, your kiss on my shoulder,
deeper, more desirous, my wantonness does smoulder.


you have captured my senses and eaten my peace
yet...an oddity,
a peculiarity,
for, in imaginings of u , a serenity still knows to reside
the oddity of your hold on my thoughts knows not to hide...
it feeds and nurtures an erotic seduction so bewitchingly addictive
no boundaries no limits ...u and i...all we can be...unrestrictive.

 
RB.
 





Comments

Popular Posts