martyr of passionate imaginings





he knows to come alive, wherever i may be,
created with words on my tablet, for me to see,
not only an image imprinted on my mind,
but, another essence of him, in written words to find.

he lives larger than large in that part of my head
that knows not to go to bed,
for, even, when the head on the pillow does lay...
with my subconsciousness he knows to play.

this lover, this man, this being ever present
to me in my thoughts sent,
your purpose... be to torture me...?... with desires deep
forever me, your prisoner keep?
for will there be a day
out of my head and words, u shall realise, and come to stay?
or, are u simply something there
always present yet...nowhere.

a desire deep, a want a need
a Fata Morgana... just a seed?
to wish u real 
from dreams to steal
or...rather in my head to stay
and thus...ever there...night and day...

i prefer that sweet torture of imaginings
that unrealistic yearning brings,
the pangs of heart the throb of loin
deep sighs and moans  those longings join.
in this case a martyr to unrequited passions i want to be
martyrdom my imagination knows to free!
to bring out the best a wonderful quest
through words and thoughts a magical state of sultry sensuality, impressed.

RB.





Comments

Popular Posts