what could i have been thinking..?


 What could i have been thinking...?...nothing out of the extra-ordinary...nothing unfamiliar...except to lay in the coolness of a drizzle that had just past.

A wondrous letting go...the mind a lull in the hush of a garden wet, before the birds would find their twitter and begin to splash in the water bath not too far from my view.

And then would begin the fantastical thoughts, some would say silly... imagination magical...wishing to grow a pair of wings and be able to stretch them HUGE AND WIDE for they would be majestic in their beauty and spread.
I would arch my bosom skyward and turn my face to the peaking sun and flap and flap heavenward...i would be a sight to behold for every part of me would surrender itself , in its naked innocence, to be one with celestial beings one reads of in myths and legends.

I would not wish to be important in my existence but, rather, be the giver of pleasures deliciously gentle, passionately awakening, gloriously rewarding.

I would fill my gaze with the beautiful Earth below me and zip and dip and soar and glide the heavens wide.

And, when the time would come to settle back on Terra Firma, it would not be too far away from where u may be...for u are that shining gorgeousness that knows to capture my thoughts... even more magical .... and make me want to melt into your closeness on Mother Earth...folding my wings to rest...for now.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts