why not try it this way?



 stay down there dear darling one and, let me look
at u, from above, u look so shook
for, looking up at me...
i know u can see
those telling parts that make me so womanly.
stay down there my sexy naked man...!...
i know u did not plan,
for me to place my foot upon your chest.
alluringly possessive, it does rest.
and your self control...?...the ultimate test!
oh dearest naughty one! let us continue my game to play
don't fight my lead but, rather stay
in that frame of mind, that u be my perfect prey.
an assertive roll will be mine to own
and as i let my imagination run, new skills i shall hone,
soon, soon, u shall hear the hummmmmm... the drone ....
together we shall sigh and moan
together find those erogenous sweet spots, drop in the zone.
then...with each foot planted on either side of your torso 
my knees will begin to bend real slow
more like, begins my squat real low
more my intent your tummy to plough...
with the softest and warmest part of my sultriness
feeling your tummy muscles taut, in your breathing a heaviness
and, as i devour u with my eyes , there be a comeliness
in your surrender and desire to let me have u my way...a selfish blissfulness.

RB.







Comments

Popular Posts