you are my weakness


u are not a whim, not a spur of the moment liking,
more like a weakness...an affinity to all that is delicious 
a hankering thought
...auspicious.
everything about u makes me tremble and lose sense
of space and time...
avaricious
in all i do to make u come hither!
i watch u and your image knows to singe logic...
a desire to frolic...
and taunt and tease 
and flirt and please.
oh! no care 
or 
concern be there,
that u may not want to taste my offerings.
they be abundant and sensually succulent
sultry
and opulent...
there be nothing about me that is in half measures
and thus our indulgent leisures
will know to sweat your brow and make u weak
thus toss aside uncertainty and with me seek
meanderings most erotic and drowning
a most sex-sensual glorious crowning.

no...u are not a whim

a weakness that makes me tremble 
at the mere thought of spotting u...

RB.
 







Comments

Popular Posts