i had this idea...



i had this idea that u might like,
i had this idea that your interest might spike,
where, lace black and stockings sheer a sexiness will show,
and, in their wear my erotic and seductive side more brightly may glow.

i thought u would like to look upon their fit,
i thought u might enjoy the sight of me, perched on the table, i sit,
a reveal of the soft mound of my breast and the curve of its fall,
allowing real naughty thoughts to tingle your body , your sanity trawl.

no shame in the truth for your attention i do want,
i prefer to be straight to be perfectly blunt,
come sit in front of me and begin the hunt,
deliciously decadent sweetness u shall find that will demand a grunt...
 
as my shape u shall trace with your hands, your mouth and who knows what else,
as more u taste and tease and play with , the excitement compels,
for surrenders to adventures most wanton and lustful,
nothing gawdy or hurried but, definitely most tasteful.

and thus....the lace and the stocking knowing to be most captivating
but...my nakedness...i would say...more compelling
to have u come round now, later and again tomorrow
for, to be separated from the loving attention you give me...a hard pill to swallow.

RB.
 



Comments

Popular Posts