my semi naked pose



it wasn't that, the distance between u and i, was too much,
it wasn't that, only your presence in my imagination, i could touch,
it wasn't that, you said goodbye... who knows when next my lips yours shall once again, brush,
it was more the silence your leaving... that deep... deep.. hush.

it was that there were no whispered words tickling my ear,
that gaze so deep so invitingly clear,
the care in your touch the zing felt when near u knew to draw me in,
no matter the adventure no matter the indulgence in what we did no sin
how sexy i feel how nakedly desirous to have u close ,
to tease your gaze with my suggestive pose,
to hear u sigh and know what churns and, makes u yearn,
that ,which both of us knows to drive, so deep within us burn.

and thus, gaze upon me from afar then close your eyes,
inhale my scent, taste my sweetness  that your core, fires...
soon soon i know once more on my door u shall knock,
soon soon ask me to pose for u once more...to take stock.

RB.
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts