a lover imagined



i heard the noise...the motor of the car
from the distance...from afar.
i knew u would be passing by
u said u would see, u would try...
to come feather my lips with kisses light,
come caress my shoulders...a sweet delight,
come gaze into my eyes and let me see...
how my closeness knows to waken your desires and set them free.
and thus, quickly to the window to peak outside
deliciously sexy my dress-code thus, behind the curtains to hide,
my stomach a flutter my my face alight
my smile says it all, my heart a flight.
i spot u, i watch u as closer u walk,
from behind the curtain like a tigress i stalk,
the desire so painfully welcoming between my thighs,
as u open my door the temperature does rise.
and, even though slow a complete melting,
as i press myself close into all of u so telling,
how much u are needed that gentleness u know,
to share your care the desire for all of me ...to show.  
oh lover sweet ...to dream u into my reality,
it be a norm with me, a propensity,
for, what more could i want than a lover such,
that my imagination holds in a hypnotising clutch.

RB.




Comments

Popular Posts