an imprint positive and revealing


hello there...said i to myself, very in the middle of my busy-ness,
so much done, but, so much more that needs to be applied ...a true blissfulness,
to get there we will, slowly but surely , a record as always be kept,
naughty and sexily erotic we know to be but, in health and wellness just as adept.



from ideas and thoughts and dreams and fantasies penned by so many... tried and tested,
to read and research and, add my special flavour, in my imagination and desire, nested...
and thus, wild and free and observing and hungrily absorbing,
any sleeping and dormant experiences forgotten, once more thwarting.

 

down goes my head and forth to gush the ink from my pen onto a parchment clean,
ideas to be penned where fantasies  make me the central character , of all desires queen,
and with each indulgence an adventure travelled most explosive and telling,
knowing to relieve and, at the same time, once again, bring about a most delicious welling .

spaces and places know to carry the imprint of that which we want to leave ,
and thus, in this new space new imaginings in all nooks and crannies to weave,
a blend of all  fantastically possible that not only knows to be erotic,
the benefits of my new gained accreditation's to be added to my special brand of frolic.

i shall tease you... to pamper you is a given,
from the tippy of your toes to the very longest hair on your head, all of u enliven,
sexy and sultry and sensual u shall know to be,
and at the same time, your very core a new wellness we shall free.

and thus...come see me ,come dear reader, come take away the best of you,
for that is the cherry on the top of all u shall experience...a discovery of self... most new.

RB.
 



Comments

Popular Posts