meant to be


if this be my dimension and, in the mirror a world different,
would i find you there and like here, just as magnificent?

will u see me the same, will u still adore me with your gaze
will i know with my presence your passion to still, set ablaze?

will we rock and roll in each others thoughts and desires wild,
nothing about our naughty banter, would know to be mild ...

will u kiss me softly and gently caress my flesh
and with your nearness my sensuality refresh?...

will u feed my being with nectar's most personal
nothing about u and i in all we are, virginal.
and... if so it should be...then...i know eternal our fate,
over and over we shall meet here ,there...anywhere...never too late...
ours is the fate that once ,one, we were
and thus to unite for eternity...a definite...for sure.


RB.




Comments

Popular Posts