explosively grand



what am i looking to achieve in this new space of mine?
he sat there and asked me as his eyes began to dine,
on my purposeful display of cleavage and tummy and my belly button,
knowing that my half naked state, of him... would make a glutton.
well...said i...with a pause and a smile...long enough to allow his gaze to roam,
allowing him, without hurry the rest of me with hungry eyes to comb,
i think...the fact that there u sit all majestic and hard as a rock
for, in your pants a throbbing i see...is it a pocket watch...maybe some kind of rock...?
could it be me or simply my new space?
or maybe a combination of the both, like a drug your desire has begun to lace...?
and thus...i see...what i was hoping to achieve
just looking at u...i believe
is your answer as i watch u take yourself in hand
achieve i have.. a space most erotically naughty and explosively grand!

RB.

 
 


Comments

Popular Posts