naked thoughts



i looked out the window...in anticipation of the knock on the door

smooth jazzy blues filled the room, the mind a ticking as to what would be in store

today though mellow and sensually quiet be my demeanor

in my very loins does throb a persistent desirous fervour

the coolness of your arrival, that unrushed lovers greet

your hand in the nape of my neck , that peck on my lips intoxicating and sweet

lingering your gaze, lingering your touch

your scent so manly to inhale it deep within my bosom clutch

no words to be spoken

deep yearnings awoken

charismatic and charming

your nearness enchanting.

and thus to let my thoughts to pasture

a zing of desire an encompassing rapture

a letting go a surrender complete

imaginings in reality over and over to repeat.

RB.










Comments

Popular Posts