and like a swift to brush my lips



how can i help myself...when bright u shine my day do lift
do kiss my face ...my eyes ...and like a Swift
brush my lips and leave them yearning
my senses burning
my thoughts churning
a deeper stirring....

how coy and shy u make me feel
yet,, deep inside a lust does steal
and taunts and tempts
my weakness... preempts...
i know not how nor, wish to stop
that lustful climb to the very top
where , flesh exposed
in the slant of my form proposed
an invitation of erotic dining
with no wish of boundaries confining.



aaaah.....do come and kiss me deeper and harder
do let us sink into endless pools  of each other ... farther
let us nearly drown and lose all consciousness
of anything else except of each other...a euphoric bliss.
u know to hold me dear and near
u know to warm, an imprint on my being to sear
a welcome u are in all defined as mine
the universe has gifted u to me by design.
we are creatures of a sort that simply let go
that have no fear to surrender and show
in kisses and hugs a subtle desirous disclosure
to hold real tight....our sanctuary ... our sensual enclosure.

RB.




Comments

Popular Posts