i wanna be


 i wanna be your Jezebel...
your reason for that swell.
a ticking bomb in my hands
when all i give u... lands...
deliciously welcoming
beckoning 
for no crime 
so sublime
be your yearning to be led
laid and splayed upon my bed

i wanna be that reason
never out of season
rather a fashionable necessity
a selfish propensity
to give and take
new fantasies make
for the next time we meet
in a new way i shall u greet
a journey new
for those who dare, the very few..
that will know to walk
that sexy talk
that burning flame
deep in your hardness...for me to tame....

i wanna be your Jezebel
in your eyes a lustful tell.....

RB.





Comments

  1. Beautiful piece if literature. You take my mind on an erotic journey and my swell follows ever so hard and eager.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts