what does the day hold


once again, in a space in time
the sound of the lapping waves...sublime
and even though the sea hidden from my sight
hearing it...knowing it on the others side of the hill...a true delight.
how glorious to start a day,
to step outside to not delay,
the humid kiss of this coastal town
the lightest silken cloth be my gown.
shoes nothing more than the sole of my feet
purposefully forth to go ,a path to beat
no route or map to lead me on
contriteness and planning all be gone!
how i love what the day shall bring
deep in my heart a desire to sing
light and breezy
deliciously wheezy....
most definitely passionate
to indulge in all that come into my space... obstinate
for, no cheating myself of company delicious
to make u feel like me...i know...ain't too ambitious.

today...

i want u, i shall have u, today u are mine
on each other we shall most definitely dine
so best i make haste  and the morning begin
for all we shall  share , will your uncertainty bin!

RB.

Good morning Durban!



Comments

Popular Posts