what makes it different



Well... a space is just a space as is, any place one may visit.What makes it different for me? Is it only the surroundings...that which inhabits nooks and crannies...or...could it be the people too...?...enhancing, brightening, giving it a new zing.
When those that one welcomes into ones personal space enter confidently, happily...maybe a little hesitant for they may not be sure of what awaits them... know to let go and allow their inner self to radiate through a smile, a coy shrug of the shoulders, a gaze down turned due to a little shyness...maybe, even, that gaze of wide eyes, taking in the surrounding realising they in a good space....and my realisation that i have chosen to share myself, without concern with place ,space and person ...animate or inanimate may it be...i know i ain't a sucker for punishment and have a knack of surrounding myself with gems and treasures of the most dear sort.
And thus, this space ...my space...for a short period of time has been manna for the spirit, a rejuvenating and reminder too, of the wonder that awaits my return where i call my base....my sanctuary...always welcoming, always deliciously ready to have me back.

The difference? 

None ... for both, here and there...my choices have and those that have chosen too, to be near me,have encouraged me to look deeper and find and invite those that i may have missed on my visit this time round. and going back home...i am reminded to not take for granted all i have...those that i share my space with ...and ...those i look forward to...new...to walk into my space and add further joys, experiences and even challenges..

Today, like everyday, a freshness in its beginning an adventure and story still unwritten...i welcome the challenge, i welcome you...good morning!

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts