a master confident



 lay there for me...please...sweet one
comfortable in your repose...your eyes  in their droopy sexiness
inviting, making your manliness my point of distraction.
how sexy u are in your confidence... oblivious to feelings of discomfort or uncertainty.
rather, a cocky mast proudly forth... does poke the air above ...
to capture my imagination, willing me to lean forward,
breathless an understatement...to hold my breath and feel my heart
pounding ever so ferociously inside my head.
u have the air of a master...a master of carnal pleasures
when arms and legs, know to fit like a puzzle
and your kisses know to sooth the burning flesh
then, u whisper invitations reserved for those erotic of mind
adventurous of spirit
carefree...
yet, so in the moment knowing to ravenously gorge on the sweet nectar's 
dripping ...shimmering... from indulgences so perfectly selfish of nature.
don't move dear sweet one...don't hurry my intent to feast on your nakedness
with hungry eyes before hands know to reach out and caress
the whole length of u.
don't hold your pleading whimpers back for i can feel...
i can see...
my purpose to pleasure u has made your blood race and your eyes roll back into your eyelids
as u lose yourself to wanton lust .




Comments

Popular Posts