His pleasure...her delight.





Dim...quiet...a setting serene
An ambiance toward a sultriness does lean,
Jazzy, bluesy sounds seductive
A slight breeze in its kiss on my skin , receptive.
Tones sexy and sensually mute,
What should follow, a presentation resolute,
A lover in the shadows, in his nakedness a sight
A solid distraction, this maidens knight.
In the contrast of light in the contrast of sound
In my repose relaxed yet, in lustfulness bound,
The eyes in the dimness do know to see
The gaze deep to stare , his desire to set free.
Forward to step this knight of mine,
In front of me to stand, on his nakedness dine,
A surrender complete a desire obvious
To stroke the flesh , a tease most delirious.
No hurry no rush no need to stand up,
But, rather, in my repose, those jewels to cup,
And when the sighs and moans no longer controlled
Then up I shall sit...!... his hard boldness to hold.
My knight before me, in total surrender
Our gaze locked, it will know to render,
An inescapable indulgence for him and I
His orgasmic convulsion will make me sigh.
And as his hardness becomes harder than hard,
My suggestive whispers...to his ears a poem....i, like a bard
Will coax him more and more, on my breasts a creamy release
The sight of my knights pleasure does know my womanness to please.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts