imperial be the thought


i sat on the edge and wondered... should i fall?

should i heed the call?

what a simple surrender
the image of him, does know to render...

a desire to lay him down,
on his head place a crown.

imperial... be this man that knows to shake
deep within me desires erotic and luscious knows to wake!
his gaze... rewarding, as it rests 
upon  my naked breasts.
telling, be that look that demands a reaction uncontrolled,
bold...
what option could there be??... but, to let him possess my gaze
and hold me in his look....a lustful haze...

between my burning thighs
the rawness of the need to surrender defies
to hide how deep and wanton
a pure glutton
i be ...
in need of what can be
for true lovers know not boundaries when it comes to the truth of a moment shared.

RB. 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts