the unimportance of the practicality of my bows


if i should ask u to undo my bows...so little practical purpose do they serve where they sit.
other than, to attract your eye and grab your attention. 
to play with your mind.
the request would be for no hurry...
a sloooowwww....
gradual...VERY intentional purpose...be the pull on the ribbons.

one runs down the centre of my back...hovering above my spine....
eventually to gently kiss and rest in the small of my back.
one bow sits in the back of my neck...and as the mind travels, it give rise to goosebumps...
how difficult it is, not to imagine, the gentleness of your hand 
as it , sweeps aside, my hair...to expose...
my neck...to kiss...to bite ever so softly....no hurry.

to follow the ribbons fall and attend to the bow that sits above my rounded buttocks,
there be no hurry for that.
for your hands 
will be distracted
wanting to caress and cup the roundness that sits on either side of the bow.
your hands will know to travel
....forward...within reach of the warmth of my womaness...the softness
teasing as u revel in the invite of my inner thighs.
no need to trespass...so fast...but rather toy with the bow
...for...once that bow should be undone...then there be very little left
but,
for me to use my ribbons
and
tie u down...
demanding! your surrender
and be accepting of your pleading sighs and moans to make u 
mine.

breathless.

RB.
 


Comments

Popular Posts