a bit of 'sleaze'...does know to please


"... i know exactly what u like.." said she
looking at him naughtily.
"...naughtiness an unhurried tease
would know your eyes to please?
so, sit back and let me show u a thing or two
maybe something different something...new?
for on an erotic roller coaster many a time my mind does know to go
and then the question...to whom all these naughty sensualities to show?
would u dare to surrender and simply be
in my company to indulge and thus to see...?...
the travel of my hands your gaze shall lead
the 'growth' of your lust i shall watch...that yearning need.
that 'tip' of yours shall begin to glisten
very alert be all your senses, intent to listen
for, i know, all it would take
to have u jump from your seat, a move in my direction make 
is a come hither glance, half moons these eyes of mine, a seduction raw
on all fours between my legs u would claw..."

"oh! i like the tease
without the sleaze!..." said she
"but, sometimes the sleaze
does know to please
and thus tonight
u to delight
a bit of sleaze...
a naughty tease
will know to please


...an explosive release..."

RB.





Comments

Popular Posts