a hindrance undesired


 behind curtained windows to hide
time patiently abide
thoughts deep, lost... in what could be
if somehow it were u and me
...sitting across from each other
nothing else does exist, no bother...
no...not to acknowledge father time
nothing be more divine
than to stare at u and eat u with my gaze
ideas desirous ablaze
to burn and singe my mind
to sanity blind
for who cares about father time
when nothing else in my head knows to chime...
damn that DING...!...DONG...!...
that agony that  knows to prolong!
it be your absence
a hindrance
to sleep
 peaceful and deep...

sigh... 

aaaahhhh....time patiently to abide
my tiredness...though...i cannot hide
down the rabbit hole i shall jump
hopefully, into my mad hatter bump!

and thus...hop skippity skip to sleep
the idea of a lover close to keep
to slumber land i shall retire
...meet me there...that be my desire.

goodnight.

RB


Comments

Popular Posts