how far would it reach


 if eyes could see beyond the horizon
my depth and width of perception 'wisen'
how hungry and devouring of all things to see
would the travel of my gaze be.
but, most important of all, such an ability would allow
the distance, between u and me, to plough
and once my gaze, upon u would settle
that fervent hunger away, it would nettle.
i would coax your eyes to look toward me
in the presence of my spirit your ability to see
for your minds eye would know to find,
my spirit residing in your core and thus, to bind...
that which knows to throb and gnaw
that which knows your numbness to thaw
that which calls and beckons you to come
that which makes u and i...one.
so, dear lover, wherever u may be
close your eyes, let your spirit free
near i am...so close i stand
kiss my lips... do take my hand.
..
RB.

 

Comments

Popular Posts