a nervous anticipation








a piece inspired by the feeling of  joyous anticipation

intoxicated i become, with the possibility of knowing u are on your way.
like an inebriated fool i chase the minutes of the clock with quick glances...!..furious...!... at how slow it seems to move.
delicious hungry thoughts of a lover missed...evenings imagined near and close.
pensive,
 deep,
 are my lost thoughts.
 a nervous jarring of uncertainty runs cold through my body.



how sunny the morn knows to become, starlight and bright the night when u are around .
the moon always full and abundant in its presentation, knowing to coax glances from both of us as we lie enveloped in each others arms, naked, under heavenly skies.
how u know to feed prosperous possibilities of successes, looming HUGE on the horizon.
how u know to hold my hand and make me feel strong no matter the path walked
 ...always the right one, no matter the stumble no matter the uncertainty.
your quiet sternness always looming yet, never threatening...knowing to bring out an embarrassed 'eeek!' or two when the dream ebbs.
what a sanctuary you are, what a place and space in my head that grounds my frivolous erratic, ever hungry desires to 'get there!'



oh!... u do feed my spirit, my soul...my physical being! 
the fact that u are born to this world...
selfishly, i believe, simply for me, mainly for me.
..my journey 'pathed'
 ...soundly
...definitely
...for u stand behind me
...my mentor my imagined lover...
u were a part of me centuries ago before we were reborn again and again and split into many.
how i love that idea! 
how i love the thought that u are me and i am u
now make haste!...my nerves tickle too much!...there is so much i have to tell!.

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts