A lovers hunger


From under my hair I look at u and, wonder if, my eyes u can see,
How telling in their look , wide eyed and wanting, they would know to be...
No facade no hiding no fear of letting u know
How welcome to lie next to me , u are, in my eyes, the glow.
And even though the sheets stamped with my nakedness
To have u slip between them, is my greater bliss.
For, nothing more distracting than your hand reaching out
To rest upon my hip and , end this wanton drought.
I know u know the feeling of bodies melding into one
But, more appealing is the precursor of such coitus fun...
A Mix a match, an up a down, no hurry to stop the moans
Rather, searching for more sighs and those deeper groans.
Lovers we are, the kind that know to share,
Not only bodily together to lie, but each others thoughts to flare,
An imagination huge, an experience shared forever to fire the need,
And forever to return to each other, to satiate the hungering greed.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts