my desire be clear


how wonderful u feel, under my fingertips,
as i look down at u...slow, do begin to move my lips,
captured i become at what i see,
and, my imagination begins to run free.
so many worlds, so many lives, so many possibilities,
i begin to feel and associate with some vulnerabilities,
what pleasure and fears begin to flood...
a rush! a gush! through my veins, does flow my blood. 

at time a cold....
at times a bold 
does grip my form.
a fascinated hold...
on all ideas sold
for me a norm.

to read a BOOK to hold it dear
my need of new things and knowledge gained, my desire does sear.
don't become obsolete , don't hide i plead,
for, if u should disappear, my heart would bleed,
no matter progression , no matter the net,
to hold u,dear BOOK in my hands, passionately my whole being, on it be set .

don't push me forth, don't force me to accept,
i am perfectly adept,
 at all things supposedly a necessary progression,
for, i find AI an abhorrence of humanity of all things a transgression.




i prefer the 'old' ways to take it slow,
why hurry all things natural, why not go with the flow,
this mad rush this need to know it all,
our Armageddon our definite fall.
information overload, no space left to be sincere,
to look at another to hug them tight to kiss them dear,
to be real silly to laugh and cry,
to share thoughts personal ...the human in ourselves...not deny.
what a sad state of affairs, copycats we are,
social media our very uniqueness of person does mar,
to be ones self , be proud of such a liberty,
for there...!... lies the content in all its simplicity .

RB.






Comments

Popular Posts