i cannot help myself





 why even try hold back the awe that grips my whole,my complete...
why even try silence my heartbeat...
loud it drums with an energy born of the universe,
in the depths of the cosmos's mystery, myself to immerse.
i watch the splash...and then...the pull back,
i feel it in my bones , it knows my spirit to smack..!..
life ,in full force before me oceanic
a presentation of the most organic.






 oh! do hold me in the magic of all i don't know
do hold me in the creation of vastness so pure , the horizon aglow
with a sun setting , the moon close at its heels
and, with its rise ,the night with its moonly glow, it seals.
may i never have enough, in this life and every other
may i always know to stop, may it never be a bother
to feast, and surrender all that i am
to something much bigger than i, for the gift be...that i can!

RB.






Comments

Popular Posts