Unrepentant...i want u


Another piece of music ...another travel born of listening to the notes
Enjoy
https://youtu.be/5OXcXv0rUNI


U are my psychedelic morsel of delight

to inhale the scent of your essence..alive...virile
U make me trip in my head...on and off...and ....on...to burn with yearnings ...unrepentant for my lust fired by your absence

Your absence A murderous pain deep in my loins
Your hands no longer present to caress me soft...ply me vulnerable..an offering for u...
Oh my sweet torture ...!...my mad hatter of my alice in wonderland fantasy.....
Deeper i drop into this pit of longing ..and as i fall i feel your hands reaching out...
Save me from falling
drowning
into lustful longings that will rip me apart...

A raping of my sanity....my peace...

How i spread my legs..how i grip the soft of my inner thighs
and
 yelp!... in need of your attention.

Sweet flow my nectar's....deep throb my contractions,
 imagined slow... thrusts...
Yours......i want u....
All of u.

Missing, u may be, my psychedelic morsel
 but,
 u know to live...alive...well...bright...in thoughts ...robbing me....


RB.



Comments

Popular Posts