a new promise


 not much i seek but, the light of a new promise...a day on the rise,
as the morning unfolds, what it shall comprise,
will it know to kiss me with fondness and care?
holding much passionate joy , with me, later to share?
will it blind my vision with images most delicious,
of a lover who knows to be quite capricious,
who knows my yearnings how my heart beats wanting
how my body tingles and burns with longing?
and seeing the light , standing in the rays of the sun
all that a new dawn knows to bring, has begun...
no chance of disappointment or slumbering passion
for the relationship between me and the day, an erotic traction.
with the rise of the sun and the warmth setting in,
such glorious beginnings know only to win...!...
a mind of any that is fruitful and willing,
to rise with the challenge and live the day completely fulfilling.

RB.






Comments

Popular Posts