be courageous and believe...it may just be true


why should i not indulge in fantastical worlds...?...
where, upside down and right side up has no matter
for, what be acceptable, be defined by me.

what difference would it make if i kissed u deep, and held u close,
standing on my tippy toes... or... tall in my heeled shoes.
either way, once our lips should meet, the gentle passion to kiss u slow
shall turn your world all around
and...
u shall hold on to me for fear of falling over.

why not let go...?... and...
 fall with me into magical kaleidoscopes of erotic
seductiveness
where the synergy of our minds to be as one
shall create a new universe.

 of course...u smile at my romantic idealism of what u may imagine does not exist.

do be courageous and 
come...

come....disappear with me... as i stand close and place my kiss on your lips.

RB. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts