pressed against the wall



 he wondered...if a note he should write...and slip it under her door...it would say...

'dearest u...
 i would love to see the complete naked u, as the last rays of the sun disappear. i would like to have the pleasure of your body pressed against that wall of yours, allowing me to gaze upon it with thoughts deeply stirring. my loins would want to burst with desires to pleasure my sight, my touch, my smell...my hearing...for when close to u i would stand, no hurry would there be, in my need to be in contact with u.
i would savour the hungry depths in your eyes...your difficulty in breathing...your parted mouth.
my kisses would come slow, they would come gentle, they would come telling of how much i need to sink into u....u the heat of my erotic desire...u who stirs depths within me i know not how to define...all i know is that i do not care to understand what it is u do to me, but wish u to know, u can have me.
oh do take me! ... eat me with your  seductive sensuality. 
i need u to taste every part of me as i shall of u. 

let me please...oh please let me...see u pressed against your wall...
from

...dearest me."

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts