i wondered how to say it...




i wondered how to say it, would u understand
words know how to fall short...and on the wrong emotions land.
a long good year it has been,
much ups and downs, i have seen...
but, foremost, all the time that knows to surface clear,
is that u!... i got to know, and my heart, will always, hold, dear.
our lives are given to each one of us at birth
guaranteed hardships, better to face with mirth...
 when our paths know to cross with those with hearts of gold,
then the mind, body and soul fondly to the essence, of that angel hold.
and even, though optimism forever shines supreme
it be not a weakness, to welcome another positive individuals stream...
for kindness and care and consideration know
to bring out the best in one, and brighten ones personal glow.
so to u, who knew to see the best in me,
no matter my arrogance, insecurities, concerns and ideals, displayed for... u did see 
that through my stubbornness i fell in love with what u stood for
which, was, your belief in me, and acknowledging and respecting ...my core.
so .... a glass of immeasurable thanks i raise to u!...
from day one...u allowed me to grow ...for u knew,
no matter how confident and strong i knew to fly
just as often insecurities would pull me down from that high.
and, in return i hope,
that your time spent with me, with your challenges, did help u cope,
so thank u!... once again... for who you are
close your eyes...and feel me near...the sincerest of all i am...sent to u...from afar.

RB.





 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts