form of a woman

 
 

And there i sat, absorbed as deep as she was too
Her form her bossom near naked, sensuality in the brew.
I wondered what would happen if my hands wondered
The path of my eyes from mounds to slightly exposed nipple, pondered.

So lost in herself she seemed to be
An erotic soft creature worth looking at...for me.
I edged myself closer to the seats end
In the hope of my desire her way to send.

She looked at me from above her glasses frame
Her look inviting in the hope my fire to tame.

And standing up, a step in my direction she took
Her bossom round her nipples firm, tilted up my head to look.

Damn fine sight those hips that waist a woman real
Today the day with a kiss the deal to seal.

Her dress i shall watch her slowly discard
Once naked her total form being the winning card.

How gorgeous the form of a woman exposed
Even more so when in union two bodies closed.

 

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts