your awakening





I find it quite interesting how i am perceived due to my writings. 
There is a lot of truth in what i write for it comes from my head, my imagination. Thus, in some way, it does define me. 
But, is it not possible that my imagination be such of a world different to the reality of mine?  
Is it not maybe misread and misunderstood depending on who may be reading?

I ask and welcome you into a world fantastical...to walk in without inhibition or concern as to what shall be read. 
It is a world erotic, a world sensual and very comfortable in its seductive allure.It allows one to be naked of thought, surrendering ones mind to the words read.
It allows you to connect with me. ... my world in my head. 
My muses are  my moments, my experience. My inspirations... they be people, words, the smallest of insignificant of things can sometimes a mind fuel.
And when one is keen and eager to live in the moment, then the most magical of things happens. 
Alive comes a sensuality, a yearning, a need to acknowledge oneself, to realise that it ain't dirty or wrong to feel like one does, for most humans feel the same...we just do not know to express it in a space acceptable with a person acceptable. 
We forget we were created in the image of love or rather should we say in the act of lovemaking...that first look, that touch, that scent, that kiss, that person....a subconscious picture taken, a feeling felt when a slight brush against a lover near, happens.

Oh how we have lost ourselves in the grey concrete of a world cold, callous in killing off anything that requires us to feel, an emotional connect. 

And thus i ask....walk into my world....walk into my beautiful world...where you and your lover will be the epitome of everything that makes me breathless and alive with burning words of passion
....oh to capture a moment of lustful love between 2 lovers sincere.


Therefore, do not my writings misunderstand as trivialities of a quick sexual fix but, rather allow them to be your awakening to deeper dabblings of a sensual and erotic nature.


RB.

Comments

Popular Posts