insidious...an event



 

A late morning wake-up
to venture outside with my coffee cup
the night be filled with selfish pleasure

naughty kinky erotic was the leisure.
Now…a morning unhurried

my thoughts still buried
and my sighs be content

in the company of another…last night well spent.
 

And before the wrong conclusion
In the readers mind an illusion

it be the protagonist of my book

that last night my world shook.

A lover created so mercilessly seductive
to logic and sanity truly obstructive

my imagination brought him to life
how I made him do things, real rife.

Everywhere.
Insidious.

Prevalent.

Penetrating……this lover of mine emanating.

His female counterpart.

The heart

The end and the start.

She teased him.

Pleased him.

Aroused

And

Dowsed him.

With her feminity smothered and dampened

to extinguish and quench

his mad sexuality, this wench.

 

Aaaaah…..i be drained but content

My mind  spent

On an event

Of two lovers

 

…penned.
 

RB.


 

Comments

Popular Posts