honey...sticky


"A bottle of honey?" he asked.
"Why?"
"Do indulge me...please?'" looking deep into her eyes." I promise the dripping sweetness of the moment will leave you all sticky and content."
She returned with a bottle of honey,
handing it to him,
at arms length,
a little hesitant to stand too close.
"My darling girl...you stand a distance from me. Your nipples inviting peaks of pleasure. Your eyes curious. Your body tight..."
A step toward her.
It took all her control not to step back, a little intimidated at his intent to step within her space.
She allowed it.
The need to know the use of the honey stronger than the need to step out of his reach.
And as he raised the bottle to allow the first drop of honey to settle on the peak of one of her nipples, she caught the droplet on her index finger.
Taken aback, her looked at her...
"No darling...allow me to show you how it is done." taking the bottle of honey from him.
"Look my sweet and allow me to make you all hard and sticky.....once i have finished with myself..."

With that, she made him sit and watch the slow drip of rich honey... finding its target.... perfect ...her nipple.

"you do like the taste of... Honey...? Don't you...?" she asked.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts