i stroked...i held


What pleasure to tease his penis to stand
What pleasure to sigh, a sight so grand.
Cradled in the whole of the palm of my hand
The heat of my passion to new heights fanned.

My fingers stretched my nails did scratch
His throaty moans my ears did catch
Every move each thrust each throb to dispatch
In answer of my lust he wished to match.

Higher on his toes did he rise
Marvelling at the expansion of his phallic size
It lengthened it grew with no surprise
Biting his lip, muffling his passionate cries.

I stroked i held i squeezed so hard
I played i pulled his mind i jarred
No walls no care he gave...no guard
I smiled...delivering my trump card.

How sweet his juices did they pulse
His body bent..did convulse
He slumped into my frame so taut
In his release...totally lost..i was caught.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts