a sweet scent


i shall lean forward and inhale the sweet scent of a rose.
it shall permeate my senses and take me back
to an imagined moment,
when your hand travelled  to the nape of my neck
and coaxed me gently toward your warm lips. 
your eyes were like melting lava
burning mine as u invited me into your surrender.
i wanted to be seared by your 
desire to envelope me into u.
a vulnerability glimpsed 
tasted
as our kiss 
became melting
sweet
slow
yielding...
your ability to let go and let me know
you want me to bring out that side of u that needs
my touch
soft
gently passionate
telling of me.
courageously to move toward a state
of naked indulgence
of bodies 
clinging
writhing
loving...

how the sweet scent of a rose knows to make me yearn...

my imaginary lover.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts