an alliance unbreakable

This image knew to speak to me in the most wondrous of ways. The strength in what it said had me writing various metaphorical pieces.

Do enjoy my choice for this Sunday morning.
How wonderful the smell of prosperous potential that hangs in the air!

........................

 how frightening those horns do look!
your trampling, the ground has shook!
your muscles a strength unquestionable
to mow me down real capable.
your eyes, the intent in their focus
keeping me in sight, to gore me your purpose...
should i tremble and run away?
am i foolish for u to face and thus, stay?
i am small, and nothing special
...BUT...
in the swing of my ponytail be the tell of my potential!
my hands on my hips i do place
against the threat of your bully ways, myself i brace!
much bigger things do make my small frame shake,
when mother nature angry, leaves chaos in her wake...
when death... of a dear one be through tragedy...
then, to good things i prefer to apply my humanity .
don"t!... taunt me with your forceful way
lets rather be civil and together work with no delay.
for much around us seems to be falling apart
this alliance be the first solution...a wonderful start.

RB.
 



Comments

Popular Posts