allow me to...


 a perfect silhouette u were
to see anything else a blur
for there u lay for me to look
your perfect nakedness my sanity shook.
a man desirous of much intimacy
what lay in our thoughts, a unanimity
for wanting, both of us be
where an erotic touch may lead, wishing to see.
so forward to bend and slowly begin
an adventure to find what lies within
the hungry pang the beat of a man
my wish be , your ardour to fan.
and as the heat began to rise
in what i did, there was no compromise
but to devour every part of who u may be
and as u arched higher...i did take u...and set u free.
so fly high again and moan for me dear one
no holding back let your fantasy take a grip of u and with it, do run
allow me to crawl once again under your flesh
and with every move of mine your needs further refresh.

RB.





Comments

Popular Posts