let me never forget



 when in the distance, the call
to walk.
to stand beneath the breathtaking bloom.
a desire to capture
that which the Universe has claim to.
Claim to creation beyond
the grasp of me...a mere mortal.
for, i too am a creation
of a universal beauty...
 that hunger to absorb...with...
no wish to exit this deep lust for life.
to call upon all my senses
and dive
...my lungs to fill...
...plunge...
...certain...
that,
all beauty created 
be there for me and u
to absorb.

 no forgiveness to be offered
should i walk around blind
deep within the smallness of my 
'iotic' existence.

...why should there be forgiveness 
when vast and free and 
ever present
be life?

when nature soothes my weary thoughts
feeding my tired eyes 
in her display
season after season.
for she knows to console me.

"...breath..." She says
"...see me...
take me within your soul
and rest ...let your burdens down,
just for a while,
...at least.
let me fill your spirit with
what i am.
i am Mother Nature and yours 
to enjoy.
In return all i ask
is your
recognition and respect.

cherish that which i have to offer
so that your children's children
and their children onwards
will know me.
look upon my beauty and know the value of me
protect me against those that choose to walk blind
giving rise to concrete skyscrapers...
those high rise structures... breeding contempt.
the rise
of
coveting fellow humans
who see no further than the length of their noses
and selfishly hoard materialism
until that day
when enough will never be enough...
then, i shall no longer be around 
worn down...

burnt

ignored

sacrificed.

don't walk blind.
go to bed with me
and
wake with me...
for i ask nothing more
than your acknowledgement and enjoyment of me."

and thus i say
 make my eyes ever seeing
my senses ever aware
my senses bursting to know what be mine to enjoy
for
free.
and
all it costs me
is to ensure
i am the best keeper and protector of 
Mother Nature.

RB.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts